Mon, Jun 21|
Online Event via Zoom
Evening Yoga Class with DC Shadow June 21 (60 Minutes)
Do Yoga with D.C.'s professional ultimate frisbee team and maybe find a little inner peace while you're at it.
Time & Location
Jun 21, 2021, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM EDT
Online Event via Zoom
About the Event
This is an awesome opportunity to hang out with DC Shadow and the athletes. Join for an hour long evening yoga session to decompress from your day, breathe, move, and stretch in a way that feels good to you.
This yoga class will include breathwork, physical yoga postures, and meditations. All levels are welcome.
The rates for this event are on a sliding scale. This sliding scale is similar to Both/And Collective's sliding scale rate they use for their customers (both-and.org/pricing-individual).
Redistribution Rate: $15 (no coupon)
Full Rate: $10 (use coupon code payfullrate)
Solidarity Rate: $5 (use coupon code paysolidarity)
*Coupon codes are case sensitive*
**A 2.5% service fee will be added to the end of your order. Thank you for understanding**
How to place yourself on the sliding scale? Take both income and wealth into consideration, though one’s wealth status is the most important when determining a sliding scale rate. Income is what you make (usually monthly) from a job, disability, social security, etc. Wealth is the personal property (homes, cars) + savings + income generating assets (real estate, investments) minus liabilities (debts, loans) within your network and/or family. Additionally, we encourage you to take your relative racial privilege and/or marginalization into account when choosing your rate. The questionnaire below is inspired by Resource Generation’s “Class Privilege Quiz”.
1) Ask yourself...
- Are you and your family homeowners or landowners?
- Have you attended private education institutions or do you have an advanced degree?
- Are your bills or credit cards on autopay?
- Have you not had difficulty accessing and affording healthcare or health insurance for you or your family members?
- Do you have zero to no debt and/or do you have disposable income?
- Do you have a safety net composed of “financially stable” or wealthy family and friends?
- Do you have U.S. Citizenship?
2) If your answers were...
- Mostly Yes: You should consider the redistribution rate. The Redistribution rate means ‘paying your fair share’ for individuals and organizations who have had structural advantage and access to wealth.
- Some Yes Some No: You should consider the full rate. The Full rate represents the ‘true cost’ at which we would break even after paying our expenses. At this rate, we can fully pay our facilitators.
- Mostly No: You should consider the solidarity rate. The Solidarity rate is for individuals and organizations who are surviving.
Sliding Scale Rate
+$0.38 service fee
Redistribution Rate: $15 (no coupon) Full Rate: $10 (use coupon code payfullrate) Solidarity Rate: $5 (use coupon code paysolidarity)
+$0.38 service fee0